Sunday, July 17, 2011

What is the 90 Day Challenge?


Our young adults class will be starting a new book tonight; The Bible in 90 days (B90 challenge).

These past few days, I have been praying that God will allow me to see things in a different light as I take on this challenge. I want to get everything possible out of this challenge. While praying I also felt led to give up a few things and add one thing to my daily routine.

For the next 90 days, I will not be consuming any chocolate and most sweets. I am also giving up coke. I am sure this will be a challenge considering I will be starting a cake decorating class in August. I am fully confident that I can do it. I know that there is a reason why I feel led to cut these things out of my life for awhile. What I will be adding is more exercise. I have gotten away without having to do much of it and I have become downright lazy.

I think this challenge will not only help me spiritually but also physically. Sometimes we have to take a step back and give up the junk that
can get in the way, and allow God to be our provider for ALL things. I plan on blogging for the next 90 days. Hopefully I will stay strong and not fall behind. I am sure there will be moments where I struggle and want to throw in the towel, but the majority of the time, I know I will get to share with you how God is transforming my life.

I hope I can humor you, enlighten you and share everything I am able to gain from this.

So long chocolate and coke. You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment